Imprint Is the official publication of the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA).
Articles & ads focus on information that encourage success for pre-nursing/nursing students, graduates, and educators-including the best nursing educational institutions. Each issue has a basic theme. The regular departments/columns include “Image of Nursing”, Legislation/Education”, “Break through to nursing”, “Reflections” and all have articles based on that issue’s subject.
- “How to be successful in nursing school: what every student should know” pg. 38
- “Back to school study tips” pg. 36
- “Playing it safe: a look at needlestick injuries” pg. 38
- “The concept of caring” pg. 44
- “A prescription for well-being” pg. 33
- “IMAGE OF NURSING (department)” “Making the right choices”
- LEGISLATION EDUCATION (department)” “Affordable Care Act or Obamacare? What does it really mean?”
- COMMUNITY HEALTH (department) “Shaken baby syndrome: where you fit in” pg. 15
Online (many features that complement the print) http://www.nsna.org/Publications/Imprint.aspx.
- The online issues flip just like the print version
- No ads
- Search function is available in each issue
- Can crop a page and save or email the cropped image
- Can be downloaded as a PDF file – with the ability to choose individual pages or the whole article
- Can be printed – with the ability to choose individual pages or the whole article
- A link to the online issue can emailed or shared with various social networks.
Available in print and online at the Prescott and Verde Valley campus libraries!